Baby Lola resembles Baby Bugs, in that they are both rabbits with long ears, white muzzles, toes, chest, a pink nose, and pink inner-ears. Baby Lola has orange-tan fur whereas Baby Bugs' is gray. While Baby Bugs' tail is teardrop shaped, Baby Lola's is a powder-puff like in Space Jam. It was orange-tan in season 1 and white in season 2. She has light blue eyes and blonde hair with a tuft of bangs reaching her eyes. She wears a purple bow on her ears.
Like the other babies, except Baby Taz and Baby Tweety, except for The Littlest Tweety, she wore a diaper until several episodes later. She wears gloves with frilly cuff, to give them a girlish appearance.
Baby Lola is one of the more mature babies of the cast, and acts like an older sister or parent with some of them. She is sweet and friendly, but she has a temper and won't resist telling others when she's upset or annoyed. She is tomboyish in that she enjoys things like sports or rough-housing with the others, but at the same time she is also feminine. While she may find tea parties boring sometimes, she enjoys dressing up and playing house. Usually she can be found with Baby Bugs, unless Baby Melissa and Baby Petunia are there.
- Baby Lola can often be found with Baby Melissa, who is voiced by Janyse Jaud. Both voice actresses for Baby Lola and Baby Melissa would later go to work on Strawberry Shortcake Berry Bitty Adventures together, as Blueberry Muffin and Orange Blossom.
- Britt McKillip (US)
- Fily Keita (France)
- Masayo Hosono (Japan)
- Monica Ward (Italy; first season only)
- Ilaria Giorgino (Italy; second season only)
- Cristina Hernández (Latin America)
- Ilona Brokowski (Germany)
- Hadar Shachaf Ma'ayan (Israel)
- Flávia Fontenelle (Brazil)
- Carla Garcia (Portugal)
- Mezei Kitty (Hungary)
- Katy Balca (Romania)